Saturday, April 30, 2011
A New Invention
I should take a photo of the creation Matt & I made today in order for a pregnant woman to lay out in the sun on her belly - (sorta got the idea from my mother in law but in a different way). Matt & I have a rally cheap sunning chair that I can no longer sit in due to destroying my hip / back pain due to the pregnancy. So obviously, I don't really care if we ruin this chair or not. The idea was to but a hole out of the middle where my belly could basically fit when I laid down. Oh my, yes, we did. I am proud to say that we actually measured the hole for my belly using a large mixing bowl - and I will have you know it fit perfectly! Matt place the bowl on the chair & cut a nice round hole for my belly to fit. Finally, we tesed it out, ta-da!! It was perfect! I managed slowly, very slowly, get down on the chair & place my belly right in the hole & get some much needed sun to balance out my front! Like I said, you would probably appreciate it more with a photo, I'll work on that next time & show you my little set up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness! This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I will definitely need to see a picture. :-)
ReplyDelete