Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Prayer Request

Tomorrow I will go back to the doctor for my 2nd testing (3hrs) for my glucose screening.  I am not sure how bad I failed the first test, but I did fail, thus having to begin a fast from food & water starting at midnight tonight until I can get into the doctor's office in the morning to start my test.  I am very anxious as it gets closer, not necessarily for the sugar test part, but the fact that I will be having another ultrasound.  I told God that I just don't think I could handle any more additions or subtractions of babies in the ultrasound room tomorrow.  I know that HE is with me & I am confident that everyone will be growing & healthy.  Please pray for perseverance through tomorrow - a starving pregnant woman with twins is no match for anyone. =)  Praise be to God our Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment