Wednesday, December 8, 2010
A New Day
Well the last two days have definitely been rough, and God's presence has been overwhelming in our lives through the many, many friends & family whose love, prayers & support have brought us through this extremely sad time. Loosing 2 babies was devastating, loosing one child, baby, any age child is difficult as a parent. However, God's comfort, healing & grace has showered us the last days & I do indeed feel HIS light shining over us today & the days ahead as we plan, prepare & are excited to have another set of healthy twins. At 11 weeks, of course we don't know the genders' - and it actually crossed my mind to not find out, then I came to my senses & realized that would be a bad move. (especially for OCD me & the planning process). We do go back for another ultrasound next Thursday & will meet with my actual doctor & discuss the growth & health of the 2 babies still with us. Whitney & Weston are still unaware of any of this & am I very thankful for their laughter & love each day. Please continue to pray for them, our babies to come next spring & Matt & I as we prepare for 2 additions - we are truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you all.
ReplyDelete