I finally was able to get a new photo : 16 weeks & growing every five minutes! I actually felt the little guys moving for the first time this week, the morning of my appointment on Thursday. It wasn't much, a little kick, but enough that they let me know they are here! I haven't felt any really much sense then but I know it's coming soon. Great checkup, babies are well & growing on schedule. I thought that this past appointment I would be getting my full anatomy ultrasound, but they wanted to wait 2 more weeks for that. So next time I'll have that done & am planning on taking Whitney & Weston with me to see their baby brothers live for the first time. I think Whitney is more excited about that than Weston, although he informed me that would be great as long as there was no blood. ??? Where he got that from I have no idea....none the less, it should be interesting.
you look beautiful Ginger!! I love the blog!!
ReplyDelete