Sunday, January 9, 2011
Cravings
This indeed would be a craving that most women don't have, I desparately crave a Z-pak. yep. Major presecription antiobiotic, i have now been battling a cold for going on 2 weeks, and quite frankly, I am very tired of it. Not only have I had this cold, Matt had it first, then I have had it, now he's under the weather with tummy issues, luckily the kids are well, and of course, full of excitement & energy. The threat of bad weather prompted us to prepare extra coffee, homemade chili (which now won't be eaten due to Matt's stomach bug) and lots of firewood. There is something to be said about being sick, it's never a good time, but I guess it's best to be sick when the threat of bad weather is coming our way, forces us to rest & stay indoors. However, being sick with 2 four year olds is not really an ideal situation either. In an effort to stay away from an eight hour movie day, I have been able to play school, teach them twister & create a variety of learning games with that floor mat, have a very unique storytime, teach them to write their first & last names, and looking at the clock now, I realize I should fix lunch. Agh....lunch & a movie right? That does sound dreamy. The baby boys are growing and keeping me tired as can be. I will have my anatomy ultrasound this week for the boys & see how their organs are developing. Hope to report a more healthy family next time & positive outcome with the upcoming doctor's visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment