I am 24 weeks tomorrow & will go for my check up to see Miller & Landon & hear how we are all doing! (and growing!) I promise a new belly shot soon -
I have to say that lately the boys' have been hindering me in lots of ways, running out of breath, out of steam & energy by noon each day - they are gradually getting heavier but thank goodness for my belly support belt, it works wonders! No real cravings, but I have lost my mind. Honestly, lost it. I am not only forgetting things, I am slightly off focus, no more multi-tasking that proves itself beneficial. I try to stick to one task at a time these days. That is not my normal mode, or way to accomplish anything whatsoever, but I have faith that my normal life will return soon! They are moving alot, especially at night once I finally sit down with my feet up. Whitney & Wetson love to feel them kick & kiss them goodnight, it's so sweet to see what's yet to come with sibling love (and rivalry I am sure).
Photos to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment