Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ultrasound Update

So, first of all, appointment went great.  I am good, babies are great & growing and we are moving right along.  Now, for the story behind the photos, which by the way are both of the same baby - ahem, of course only Mommy would know that right? Well, the ultrasound tech tried her best to get good face shots of both boys.  This particular one, baby A - since they are not exactly easy to identify as which is Miller or Landon at this point - was very friendly with the camera.  As you may be able to tell, he looks more like Whitney at this point than Weston - I think this will be Landon - but who knows right?  Well, as she moved the ultrasound wand to the other baby, "B", "A" proceeded to smack his brother right in the face on cue at the time we were trying to get a photo.  And I mean a sucker punch!  We were laughing about it until he then decided to not only leave his hand & entire arm in front of his bother's face, but began to tap dance (or more like play a drum) with BOTH his feet on top of my bladder.  At this point, the tech says oh my I bet that feels great! I guess you could say that we had an active appointment, but not necessarily got what we wanted as far as updated photos are concerned! Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment