This past Thursday I turned 20 weeks & boy the growth & changes that have come along with a new number! The boys are doing GREAT - growing & right on target, I was measured at my appointment & he said I was at 25 weeks, right on target considering I am carrying 2 little people. Blood pressure & all is great they said - I have new photos of the babies, and of me. Weston & Whitney saw these photos & it was funny because the one that looks like Weston the most, (at least for now) is kinda smiling in his photo! I asked them how were we going to tell them apart & which one we should name the boy who looks like Weston, so they choose Landon for him & Miller for the other. Problem solved. Whew, one less thing to stress about. =)
Weston's look alike, Landon, is on the top photo, then Miller is on the bottom. I actually think that Miller tends to favor Whitney, at least with his nose for now - who knows what creative looks these little guys will get from God after it's all said & done.
Here I am, growing a pot belly. It's indeed getting harder each day to climb the steps more than 1 time - or really breathe or do pretty much anything that requires energy, example: taking care of 2 four year olds. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment