Saturday, February 19, 2011

When Life throws You Lemons

So there is an actual craving I have started having, and only until my loving husband pointed it out to me did I realize that it had to be a craving as odd as it was.  About 3 weeks ago I met my friend for lunch at one of my favorite chicken salad places in town.  I ordered my usual & went to the drink counter to fill up my water & saw them, LEMONS - for some reason, they smelled so wonderful at that very moment so I allowed myself 5 lemons into my cup.  Fully squeezed & mix vigoursly with my straw, yummy.  Even better than the chicken salad I ordered!  After that lunch I made hubby grab a bag (yes, not one but an entire bag) of lemons from the store on the way home that night.  I have induldged in homemade lemonade, making it on my own with 1/2 a cup of water & ice & one completely squeezed lemon mixed up in it.  I have even begun to chew lemon flavored gum, had no idea that there was even such a thing - but oh, there is!  So I guess I had to share this oddity in my pregnancy over the course of the last 3 weeks -and just in time for spring weather, refreshing drink while in the sun or at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment