Monday, November 22, 2010
Long Afternons
I am now in week 9 - moving along, but slowly moving along. Matt told me that I reminded him of his college roommates, all I can do lately is eat & sleep & lay on the couch. =) Unfortunately, from about 3 PM - bedtime (which is now about 7 or so) that is about all I can handle. Mornings are great great great, up & going, full of " energy" as much as I can muster that is, playtime & enjoying life. After naptime, totally different story. I am not going to complain, I still have dodged the major sick bullet, but still, with 4 year old twins running around ready to go at 4 in the afternoon, it just makes for a long evening. Matt has gone above & beyond his role as a super duper dad & husband by basically taking over in the afternoons after 5 or so - still being nauseated with no appetite or energy is starting to get very old. My taste buds & my stomach have been having a debate lately, and I had this problem during my pregnancy with Weston & Whitney. Small amounts of food in very frequent time frames. And when I say small, like half a sandwich, 3 slices apple, 2 fries, and so on. Today I think I would have slept longer during my nap had I not woke up so hungry. Of course as I prepared my snack, Matt came in the kitchen about the time I was indulging in my first bite, and he about fell on the floor. I had made myself a 1 piece of bread, 1 scoop of plain chicken salad & the biggest dill pickle squished in the middle of it. Yes, it sounds horrid, but oh it was so good, at least at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment