Friday, November 12th I shared with my two dearest friends of this new journey God has for me. I was sorta mean at first & told them to not interupt me & let me tell the whole story front to back before they asked questions! Great friend I am huh? But they bothed listened intently as I told our story, and the information unfolded in front of them. Jena, has 2 year old twins of her own, knows exactly what it's like to have multiples & all the things that comes with them. She cried with me & assured me that she would help in any way I did or didn't need her! Later on in the day I met with Melanie for lunch, along with her adorable 18 month old triplets. She cried & was stunned and sat in silence for the first few minutes. God placed her in my life at what couldn't be a more perfect time - here is a person with another child, (almost same age as Weston & Whitney will be when babies are born), then she seeks fertility for another child, and after much trials, ended up with triplets. All this exactly 1 year ago, same time frame for her pregnancy as mine, babies were born in May as we are expecting ours to be, and obviously more than what we expected in terms of number of babies!!! Very supportive & assured me that we would come out on the other side of this just fine & we would make it! Exactly what I needed to hear at that moment. I am very blessed to have these two friends & I know that as time goes by and we share our news with others, God will open new doors of blessings & support through many other friends as well.
As far as my day to day staus, I am feeling pretty good. No nausea (knock on wood), there has been a bit of an adjustment to my iron supplement and did I mention I have been extremely winded & tired? Extremely. But, other than that, no complaints. Our appointment with the high risk pregnancy OBGYN that we were transferred to at UAB Hospital is this Monday. My dad, mother in law & Matt will all be there. I am at a great peace about being in their care & knowing that God has his hands on me & these babies. I am in the "danger" zone (miscarriage) for about 2-3 more weeks - I know that whatever is God's will we are at peace with.
Until next time -
No comments:
Post a Comment