Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A New Week

Yesterday we met with the specialist at UAB in the high risk maternal / fetal group - and what a blessing it was to be surrounded by such an experienced & kind group of people.  Matt & I were able to see all four babies on ultrasound and no matter how many times I see them, I am still in awe that there are 4 little people inside me. 
We also thought it confirming of God's will during our appointment yesterday when the nurse, the ultrasound tech & the doctor all three asked us two times each that we only took such a small dose of fertility pills.  In all their experience they had never heard of quadruplets being conceived with such a small mg of medication.  Again, this confirmation to us of God's hand & HIS will.
We decided that after such a great appointment it was time to share with our church family & friends.  After all, what more do we need than prayer right? And that is something that we are certain God's people can provide for us & our family during this time.  As I prepared the email to share with our class I couldn't help but think of all the surprises /shock/ amazement that people will have hearing this type of news.  I mean, we were definitely all three of those & even fearful truth be told.  However, we are at a peace now & we know & trust that "with God all things are possible"-
My bible verse today was in Psalm 31:14 - "But I trust in you Lord, You are my God.  My times are in you hands"  And how real that is to me each passing day.
Praise Jesus for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment