Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weird Stuff

This weekend for Thanksgiving we went to the lake to spend time with Matt's family, rest, relax, a little shopping, and of course watch the Iron Bowl!!!  The food was delicious, rest was well needed, and lots of movies were watched!  One movie was the new Karate Kid, which I would have never rented myself but the kids LOVED it!  We did have to convince Whitney that the little person playing the Karate Kids was indeed a boy not a girl, despite the long hair.  Of course since there was long hair, Whitney requested that she have her hair braided like his -


This was the look she was going for - none the less we did enjoy the movie, along with Toy Story 3 about 3 dozen times and the IRON BOWL - WAR EAGLE =)

As far as my day to day health, I am great in the morning times.  I am not sure if it's because I have had a full night's rest or 1/2 a cup of coffee or both.  Either way, it's my best time of day, then sometime after lunch, usually 1-2 - I am ready to crash & burn for my naptime.  Somedays I wake up feeling refreshed & better, somedays I don't.  I do tend to "show" quite a bit more in the afternoon/evening times than the morning which is really crazy to me.  Food - that is a whole other ball game - for now I am sticking too 1/2 a chicken salad sandwich smooshed together with a dill pickle spear right in the middle.  Sometimes I like to add these awesome ranch flavored chips that my friend Jena introduced to me, or at least I just have discovered them.  And then sometimes, at least recently with Thanksgiving, I have a big helping of cranberry salad with my sandwhich.  I know, it's one of those nutty pregnancy tastes.  I have also discovered thanks to my sister in law, a new way to brush my teeth.  Earlier, brushing was making me nauseated.  No idea why, but it was terrible, then she told me that she had heard that switching from mint flavored to cinnamon flavored may help - PRESTO - a whole new meaning to brushing my teeth!!! And not only do I thank Allie, but everyone around me probably does as well.  =)

Looking forward to being 10 weeks the next week, then getting to see the four little people at my docotr's appointment next Monday, keep the prayers coming, they are helping so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment