For those of you who know me, I am extremely picky about food, EXTREMELY. I like about 6 different things & that is about it. I eat pretty much the exact same thing on any given day around the same time, minus the weekends when I tend to loosen up & eat a little more junk & less clean diet. However, there are still those foods, junk or not, that are not really on my "typically enjoy" list. One of those things is pinemto cheese. It's okay, it's not like I have never tried it, it's just okay but not my favorite. However, yesterday at the gorcery store, it literally was calling my name. I could hardly wait to get home to tear open the container & gobble it up. I did buy a small tub of it just in case I was loosing my mind & once I actually tasted it decided it was a bad idea. Oh but no, it was the best thing I had put in my mouth all day! This is extremely odd.
Secondly, I really do not like pasta, never have probably given any other circumstances just never will. I think it's probably a texture thing, stretchy food is just not appealing to me. Last night, i fixed my family the best bowtie pasta & marinara saurce you have ever put in your mouth. This is even more odd to me than the pimento cheese.
I feel like I have started growing - at only a little over 6 weeks I am already slightly showing!
No comments:
Post a Comment